- Minimum 2-4 years of experience handling claims (prefer Bodily Injury).
- Independent decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work well on a team, and a self-starter.
The company offers a challenging career with competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Great West has a 3.7-star rating in Glassdoor. This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To apply for this job, send the necessary credentials here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1111841&d=GWCC_Careers&rb=GREATINS&r=5000338141406#/