The Hanover Insurance Group is reportedly seeking an Outside Property Adjuster to join their growing team. This position will cover the South Texas area in addition to other areas as needed.
Outside Property Adjusters will handle property claims requiring field investigations and/or inspections. They must establish rapport with insureds and maintain relationships with the agents, underwriters, contractors, restoration vendors, and experts. They are expected to know their territory, including the geography; regulations and the law as pertains to property claims; state and local public safety and regulatory agencies and officials; the insurance and legal climate; and public adjusters. Outside property adjusters may use a company claims office location as their base of operations, or they may work out of their homes.
Here are the following job requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have or secure and maintain appropriate states adjuster license(s) and continuing education credits.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Makes decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups. Demonstrates an ability to win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Thinks critically and anticipates, recognizes, identifies and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities.
- Proficient using Claims systems (i.e. CSS, PMS, etc.)
The Hanover Insurance Group is rated 4.2 stars in their BBB Business profile. Applicants must present their credentials through their company site here: https://bit.ly/2IfFBWT